Sire Marcus Miller V7 4st (Alder) 2nd Generation Bass Guitar
- Body Material : Swamp Ash / North American Alder
- Body Shape : New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color : Alder Body – TS
- Neck Material : 1 Piece Hard Maple(Satin Finish)
- Neck Shape : C-Shape
- Scale : 34”
- Fingerboard (Rolled Edges) : Hard Maple(Swamp Ash) / Ebony(Alder)
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5″
- Frets : 2.4 medium
- String Nut : 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width / 5 String – Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding : 1 ply Ivory
- Inlay : WH Pearloid Block
- Neck Joint : 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Pickups : Marcus Super-J Revolution Set
- Electronics : Marcus Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls : Volume / Tone(Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle(Active / Passive)
- Knobs : Plastic Jazz Type in Black
- Bridge : Marcus Miller Heavy Mass Standard
- Tuning Gear : Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Pick guard : Ivory Pearl(Swamp Ash) / Tortoise(Alder)
Marcus Miller Premium pickup set is an upgraded pickup version made with USA coil in order to reproduce the traditional vintage jazz bass sound. This pickup is made with fiber bobbin and alnico 5 magnets and also USA coil magnet wire that is also made in US.
SIRE preamp is a perfect example that represents our technology and philosophy integrated into our instruments. With multiple tone controls, you can have total command in finding and getting the tone you want. The use of 18v battery enables the player to attain unaltered natural sound with strong and powerful output. With 3 band EQ, the player can have versatility in sound that can be suited for all occasions of music sessions. All models come with option for active and passive setting. Even in the passive mode, volume, tone, pickup balancer is fully functional, giving the player more controls for the tone in any mode.
All models also come with swappable midrange control options that Marcus Miller advocates as a must have option. The middle frequency control knob allows the players to set the sound frequency to anywhere between 80Hz~2,000Hz. This option will be very handy when trying to find the desired sound.
Jazz bass type is the industry’s standard bass model with its signature vintage sound.This is an all-around bass that is suitable for fingering, slapping, and other techniques and styles of playing.With both a classic and modern feel and design, this new bass can produce the desired sound for all genres of music from soft to even strong metal grunge.
A popular choice for most bass guitars is the North American Alder. Other basses at this price range commonly use Basswood or Agathis tone wood but Sire Guitars chooses the traditional North American Alder which is known for its strong, clear full-bodied sound, with beefy mids and excellent lows that is perfect for the traditional jazz bass sound.
Marcus Miller SIRE Bridge which is specially developed with Marcus Miller’s request. This bridge has the characteristics of vintage jazz bass with heavy mass saddle. This combination produces a rich and punchy sound. New Marcus Miller Bridge is a string-thru body bridge mechanism that allows for more tighter, accurate and stable tone.
Equipped with SIRE’s own premium open gear machine heads developed with accurate gear ratio, the machine heads are very reliable in tuning.
The nut is one of the most important parts of the guitar that influences the performance, playability, and tone of the instrument. Depending on the quality of the material and elasticity, the nut can either improve or degrade the sound. Although the bone nut is more costly and harder to work with, it is considered to deliver more balanced, clearer and smoother tones than plastic or other materials.
Ebony fingerboards are made with very dense wood that delivers clear, crisp, and well-rounded tones.
The battery insertion compartment has changed from a plastic cover to an Ash wood battery cover for longer lasting durability and aesthetic upgrade.
|Strings - Bass||
Electric 4 String