- Body Material : Mahogany
- Body Shape : New Marcus Miller Jazz Type
- Body Color : TS
- Neck Material : Canadian Hard maple
- Neck Shape : C-Shape
- Scale : 34”
- Neck Joint : 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard (Rolled Edges) : Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5″
- Frets : Medium Small, 20 Frets
- String Nut : 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width / 5 String – Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding : None
- Inlay : White Pearl Dot
- Pickups : Marcus Standard J-Revolution Set
- Electronics : Marcus Heritage- 3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls : Volume / Tone (Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle (Active / Passive)
- Knobs : Plastic Jazz Type in Black
- Bridge : Marcus Standard Bass Bridge with Body Thru Hole
- Tuning Gear : Marcus Standard Open Gear
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Pick guard : 3-ply Black/Wh/BK
SIRE’s unique preamp system is a perfect example that represents our technology and philosophy that is integrated into our instruments.With multiple tone controls, players have total command to achieve the perfect tone they desire. The use of 18v batteries enables the player to attain unaltered natural sounds with strong and powerful outputs. With the 3-band EQ, players are able to carry out versatility in sounds that will be suited for all music sessions and performances. All models are built with the option of both active and passive modes. Even in the passive mode, the volume, tone, and pickup balancer are fully functional, giving the players more control of the tone in any mode.
All models also come with swappable midrange control options that Marcus Miller advocates as a must have option. The middle frequency control knob allows the players to set the sound frequency to anywhere between 80Hz~2,000Hz. This option will be very handy when trying to find the desired sound
The Marcus Standard-J Revolution Pickup Set is constructed with magnets and coils that have already been tested for compatibility with a mahogany body since this combination was previously used in the M3 models. This gives the V3 the unique, quality sound that is hard to find in introductory basses.
Jazz bass type is the industry’s standard bass model with its signature vintage sound.This is an all-around bass that is suitable for fingering, slapping, and other techniques and styles of playing.With both a classic and modern feel and design, this new bass can produce the desired sound for all genres of music from soft to even strong metal grunge.
The nut is one of the most important parts of the guitar that influences the performance, playability, and tone of the instrument. Depending on the quality of the material and elasticity, the nut can either improve or degrade the sound. Although the bone nut is more costly and harder to work with, it is considered to deliver more balancd, clearer and smoother tones than plastic or other materials.
The battery insertion compartment has changed from a plastic cover to an Ash wood battery cover for longer lasting durability and aesthetic upgrade.