Sire Marcus Miller P7 4st (Alder) 2nd Generation Bass Guitar
- Body Material : Swamp Ash / North American Alder
- Body Shape : Sire Precision Bass Type
- Body Color : Alder Body – TS
- Neck Material : 1 Piece Hard Maple(Satin Finish)
- Neck Shape : C-Shape
- Scale : 34”
- Neck Joint : 4 Bolt Steel Square Plate
- Fingerboard (Rolled Edges) : Hard Maple(Swamp Ash) / Ebony(Alder)
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5″
- Frets : 2.4 medium
- String Nut : 4 String – Natural Bone 38mm width / 5 String – Natural Bone 46mm width
- Binding : 1 ply Ivory
- Inlay : WH Pearloid Block
- Pickups : Marcus Super-PJ Revolution Set
- Electronics : Marcus Heritage-3 with Middle Frequency Control
- Controls : Volume / Tone(Dual Pot) | Pickup Blender | Treble | Middle / Middle Frequency (Dual Pot) | Bass, Mini Toggle(Active / Passive)
- Knobs : Modern Black Plastic
- Bridge : Marcus Miller Heavy Mass Standard
- Tuning Gear : Sire Premium Open-Gear
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Pick guard : Ivory Pearl(Swamp Ash) / Tortoise(Alder)
SIRE’s unique preamp system is a perfect example that represents our technology and philosophy that is integrated into our instruments.With multiple tone controls, players have total command to achieve the perfect tone they desire. The use of 18v batteries enables the player to attain unaltered natural sounds with strong and powerful outputs. With the 3-band EQ, players are able to carry out versatility in sounds that will be suited for all music sessions and performances. All models are built with the option of both active and passive modes. Even in the passive mode, the volume, tone, and pickup balancer are fully functional, giving the players more control of the tone in any mode.
All models also come with swappable midrange control options that Marcus Miller advocates as a must have option. The middle frequency control knob allows the players to set the sound frequency to anywhere between 80Hz~2,000Hz. This option will be very handy when trying to find the desired sound
Marcus Miller Super-PJ Revolution Pickup set is an upgraded pickup set that gives players that rich, powerful unique precision bass sound as well as the vintage jazz bass tone.In addition to the Fiber Bobbin and Alnico 5 magnets, this pick up is also made with US manufactured USA coil magnet wires.
The Precision Bass is one of the oldest jazz bass types with one of the oldest styles. This versatile bass features a vibrant and robust sound giving players a unique experience.
A popular choice for most bass guitars is the North American Alder. Other basses at this price range commonly use Basswood or Agathis tone wood but Sire Guitars chooses the traditional North American Alder which is known for its strong, clear full-bodied sound, with beefy mids and excellent lows that is perfect for the traditional jazz bass sound.
Marcus Miller SIRE P7 bass is equipped with the newly designed Marcus Heavy Mass Standard Bridge which was specially developed at the request of Marcus Miller. This bridge has characteristics of a vintage jazz bass but with heavy mass saddles, giving the bass a rich and punchy sound. The new Marcus Heavy Mass Standard Bridge is a string-through body bridge mechanism that allows a tighter, more accurate, and stable tone.
Equipped with SIRE’s own premium open gear machine heads developed with accurate gear ratio, the machine heads are very reliable in tuning.
The nut is one of the most important parts of the guitar that influences the performance, playability, and tone of the instrument. Depending on the quality of the material and elasticity, the nut can either improve or degrade the sound. Although the bone nut is more costly and harder to work with, it is considered to deliver more balanced, clearer and smoother tones than plastic or other materials.
Ebony fingerboards are made with very dense wood that delivers clear, crisp, and well-rounded tones.
The battery insertion compartment has changed from a plastic cover to an Ash wood battery cover for longer lasting durability and aesthetic upgrade.
|Strings - Bass||
Electric 4 String