The POD HD Pro X gives you more power than ever to define your sound. Its the ultimate tone palette, whether you want to re-create classics or go somewhere new. And thanks to HD technology, POD HD Pro X provides the depth, character and touch nuance to inspire your creativity. So if youre thinking of adding a rack-mountable multi-effects processor to your studio, check out POD HD Pro X.
- World-class collection of HD amps for unmatched depth and touch response
- The most powerful combination of dynamic DSP and flexible routing options in its class, so you can define your sound
- Professional studio interface with comprehensive I/O
- The ideal centerpiece for any guitar setup including the Line 6 Dream Rig, the only system that can be virtually any rig
100+ STUDIO AND STOMP EFFECTS
POD HD Pro X gives you over 100 studio and boutique stomp effects, so you can take your sound in any direction. Emulate classic signal chains with distortions, delays, mods, filters, reverbs and more, or discover entirely new sounds by mixing and matching up to eight simultaneous effects. For hands-free control over preset switching, effects, volume and looper functions, simply connect a Line 6 FBV Shortboard MkII foot controller to your POD HD Pro X.
MORE PROCESSING POWER, MORE CREATIVITY
With unparalleled flexibility and more processing power than anything in its class, POD HD Pro X is built for tone creation. To start, it features dynamic DSP, so you have the freedom to stack the effects you want wherever you want them. And compared to its predecessor, POD HD Pro X lets you add even more effects to your signal chain. You can also mix and match HD amps, cabinets, mics and effects in virtually endless combinations. With 512 presets, youve got plenty of options for recalling your tones.
SCULPT SOUNDS WITH DUAL SIGNAL PATHS
Legendary guitar tones are often created with more than one signal path. POD HD Pro X lets you create these complex, rich tones without the setup headaches of traditional dual-amp rigs. You can route your guitar through two completely independent pathseach with its own HD amp and effects chain, of courseor process two signals at once using the 1/4 guitar, 1/4″ auxiliary, XLR mic, stereo line, S/PDIF or AES/EBU inputs. So whether you want to configure elaborate signal chains for more traditional stereo amp setups, or create unique soundscapes, you’ve picked the right tool.
FLEXIBLE I/O FOR RECORDING WITH ANY DAW
POD HD Pro X provides all the connections you need for studio, stage and anywhere in between. You can plug in a mic to record vocals or acoustic instruments, track with your favorite HD amps, use the stereo FX loop to connect stompboxes and outboard effects, and much more. Connect to your computer via USB for studio-quality recording with your favorite DAW softwareor tap into POD HD Pro X Edit, the free editor/librarian software that makes it easy to tweak and organize all your tones.
- Extensive collection of award-winning HD amps for authentic tone and feel
- 100+ studio and stomp effects, use up to eight simultaneously
- Selectable speaker cabinets and mics
- Unparalleled flexibility to craft your tones:
- Dual signal paths
- Multiple routing options
- Dynamic DSP with more power for amps and effects
- Stereo FX loop can be inserted anywhere in the signal chain
- Comprehensive I/O includes USB 2.0, MIDI, S/PDIF, AES/EBU, balanced XLR outputs, 1/4 dry out, integrated mic preamp and more
- Guitar input with variable impedance
- L6 LINK connection for integrating and controlling DT-series amplifiers and StageSource-series loudspeakers
- VDI connection for integrating and controlling James Tyler Variax guitars
- 8 set lists containing 64 presets
- 512 user-writable preset locations
- Integrated 48-second looper
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Professional-grade construction