M-Line cabinets are a Euphonic Audio exclusive. They are an application of transmission line technology that can only be found in high-end audio speakers and studio monitors.
When applied to a bass speaker like the Wizzy 12, it adds a high-fidelity spin for those looking for the flattest response in a 1×12 cabinet configuration. Of course, this is only possible because we started with a successful design – the Wizzy itself, the speaker cabinet that uses a super-woofer with a “wizzy” high-frequency cone at its center. This eliminates numerous parts that separate you from your sound. What’s left is a speaker cabinet in its purest form.
The Wizzy 12 M-Line is a very special cabinet. In many ways, it’s our replacement for the VL-208, considered by many to be the best cabinet ever created for Upright Bass and Bass Guitar. The 12 M is like playing through a studio monitor for bass, yet one that can play at stage volumes. No matter what the music, the 12 M lets you hear your bass as exactly as it sounds.
- Configuration: 1×12 M-Line bass cabinet
- Woofer: Proprietary EA 12″ woofer
- Tweeter: Integral “whizzer” cone
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 12kHz
- Sensitivity: 103dB @ 1m
- Sound Pressure: 126dB @ 1m
- Power Handling: 200 watts
- Impedance: 8 or 4 ohms
- Connection Type: Two Speakon connectors
- Handle: Two integrated custom steel handles
- Size: 19.5″H x 16″W x 12.75″D
- Weight: 34 lbs