The Wizzy series are the best selling bass cabinets we’ve ever produced. That’s because they deliver a balance of warmth and accuracy that fits electric bassists as well as upright players. The baby of the line is the remarkable Wizzy-110, one of the smallest and lightest bass cabinets in the history of bassdom.
The Wizzy-110 is based on our legendary Wizzy-112, known for delivering “fliptop sound for the new millenium”. The Wizzy 10 extends that tradition for smaller room gigs, acoustic and double bass settings and studio use. With its custom 10″ driver and whizzer cone paired with our proprietary transmission line cabinet design, the Wizzy-110 reproduces the low ‘B’ on a bass guitar while revealing the nuances behind every inflection in your playing – whether you’re driving a bop quintet, or anchoring a folk duo.
And at 17.8 pounds, this “10” will make you think twice before lugging anything else. To celebrate our 35th anniversary, we’ve updated the aesthetics of the Wizzy-10 with a luxurious brown tolex covering Italian Poplar with gold/brown grill cloth and a padded leather strap handle. We even redesigned the EA badge to fit on a brushed aluminum plate. Paired with our new, more powerful, Doubler II, the new Wizzy-110 is a tiny powerhouse.
- Configuration: 1×10 bass cabinet
- Woofer: Proprietary EA 10″ neodymium woofer
- Tweeter: Integral ‘whizzer’ cone
- Frequency Response: 45Hz to 5.5kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83Vrms): 102dB @ 1m
- Sound Pressure: 126dB @ 1m
- Power Handling: 250 watts
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Connection Type: Two Speakon Jacks
- Handle: Leather strap handle on side
- Size: 15″H x 12.5″W x 11.0″D
- Weight: 17.8 lbs