CONCERT BODY SHAPE
The Concert body size is smaller and produces a more focused and balanced sound than the Dreadnaught with less emphasis on the bass and a strong midrange with clearer and sweeter highs. This sonic balance of the Concert body makes it ideal for fingerpicking as well as solo single-note playing.
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles.
MAHOGANY BACK & SIDES
Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades.
The exclusive scooped surface bridge from Cort enhances sustain with greater string angle from the saddle to the body while reducing tension on the strings across the neck were less finger fatigue and improved playability.
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail neck joint
- BODY: Concert Body
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm (1 11/16″)
- TOP: Solid Spruce Top
- BACK & SIDES: Mahogany Back & Sides
- NECK: Mahogany Neck
- BINDING: Ivory body binding
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood or Ovangkol
- FRETS: 20 Frets
- SCALE: 25.3″ (643mm)
- INLAY: White dot inlay
- ROSETTE: Multiple rosette
- BRIDGE: Rosewood or Ovangkol
- STRINGS: D’Addario EXP16 Strings
- BRACING: Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing