SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles.
MAHOGANY BACK & SIDES
Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades.
VINTAGE TYPE ABS ROSETTE
The classic ABA B/W rosette has stood the test of time to embody the classic look that never goes out of style.
OPEN PORE FINISH
Not only does the open pore finish enhance the resonance of the woods but it also reduces the weight of the guitar for improved playability.
The exclusive scooped surface bridge from Cort enhances sustain with greater string angle from the saddle to the body while reducing tension on the strings across the neck were less finger fatigue and improved playability.
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY: Dreadnought Body
- NUT WIDTH: 43mm (1 11/16″)
- TOP: Solid Spruce Top
- BACK & SIDES: Mahogany Back & Sides
- NECK: Mahogany Neck
- BINDING: Ivory body binding
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood or Ovangkol
- FRETS: 20 Frets
- SCALE: 25.3″ (643mm)
- INLAY: White dot inlay
- ROSETTE: Multiple Rosette
- BRIDGE: Rosewood or Ovangkol
- STRINGS: D’Addario EXP16 Strings
- BRACING: Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing