3/4 SIZE MINI DREADNOUGHT BODY
The smaller size makes it ideal for the mobile musician or for the casual hobbyist who wants to take a good-sounding acoustic on vacation or business travel. The 3/4 size also suits female players and children alike. Body depth is 82*101mm.
SOLID SPRUCE TOP
Spruce provides an ideal balance between strength and flexibility, hence its overwhelming popularity as the wood of choice for tops of acoustic guitars. Spruce’s versatile sonic character makes it ideal for a variety of musical genres and playing styles.
MAHOGANY BACK & SIDES
Bright yet natural with a strong and warm midrange, the beloved mahogany wood has been a standard for back and sides on premium acoustics for many decades.
22.8” (580MM) SCALE
Shorter scale length to fit the 3/4 body size and easier playability.
OPEN PORE FINISH
Not only does the open pore finish enhance the resonance of the woods but it also reduces the weight of the guitar for improved playability.
This model comes standard with a gig-bag.
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY: Dreadnought Body 3/4 sized
- NUT: WIDTH 43mm (1 11/16″)
- TOP: Solid Spruce Top
- BACK & SIDES: Mahogany Back & Sides
- NECK: Mahogany Neck
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood or Ovangkol
- FRETS: 20 Frets
- SCALE: 22.8″ (578mm)
- INLAY: Dot Inlay
- ROSETTE: Red Pearl Acryl Rosette
- BRIDGE: Rosewood or Ovangkol
- STRINGS: D’Addario EXP16 Strings
- BRACING: Advanced Scalloped X-Bracing
- SPECIAL: 22.8″ (579mm) Scale Length
- ADDITIONAL: Gig-bag Included