The CR250’s classic design features a single-cutaway body, carved flame maple top and set-neck construction.
Using selected Alnico II & 0.06″ custom gauge coils, its hot, fat and vintage sound are the words that you will use to describe the ClassicRocker-II pickups. These PAF inspired pickups capture the essence of vintage.
Classic aesthetics with modern tuning stability for the best of both worlds
GRAPH TECH NUBONE NUT
Enhanced balance, stronger highs and lows, light weight, and elimination of dead spots are the immediately noticeable benefits of the innovative Nubone nut.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Neck
- BODY: Mahogany
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm (1.65″)
- TOP: Flamed Maple
- NECK: Mahogany
- BINDING: Ivory
- FRETBOARD: Rosewood or Jatoba
Radius: 305mm (12″)
- FRETS: 22 Frets / Medium Sized / Nickel
- SCALE: 24.75″
- INLAY: Rectangular White Pearl
- TUNERS: Vintage
- BRIDGE: T.O.M Bridge & Stop Tailpiece
- PICKUPS: Neck: ClassicRocker-II (Alnico II)
Bridge: ClassicRocker-II (Alnico II)
- ELECTRONICS: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3way switch
- HARDWARE: Nickel
- STRINGS: D’Addario XL110 Strings
- SPECIAL: Graph-Tech Nubone Nut