You told us what you wanted, and we listened. Whether you work at home or are on the road recording and gigging, you want the sound a professional studio delivers. Now you can have it.
We put the same meticulous craftsmanship into AudioFuse as our award-winning software reincarnations of the world’s greatest synths. AudioFuse is built on a fully symmetrical audio chain, with every stage carefully designed to culminate in unrivaled sonic purity. The two custom designed DiscretePRO® microphone preamps combine the best of yesterday’s vintage consoles with today’s cutting-edge technology, giving you and your music superior audio performance. Next-generation analog-to-digital converters deliver over-the-top audio quality with amazing transparency that reveals every nuance in your music.
Designed with your creative process in mind.
Want to adjust the gain on channel 1? Turn the dedicated knob. Need to switch monitors? Press a button. Want more level in one of the headphones? Just turn up that dedicated knob. There are no menus in AudioFuse. Nothing is buried, so every control is always at your fingertips without any speed bumps. There’s nothing in the way of your creative flow.
What do you want to connect? No problem!
AudioFuse connects with virtually everything: mics, instruments, turntables, studio equipment, Mac, PC, Linux, tablets, even iOS and Android phones. It all happens with a round-trip latency as low as 3 milliseconds so you’ll feel right in the groove every time.
Capture the moment—at home, in the studio, on the road, or wherever creativity strikes.
AudioFuse has a super-solid aluminum chassis you can trust, complete with a hard cover to protect it from damage in your bag—or even just dust on your desktop. The build quality goes far beyond a great-looking exterior, as well. Your unit has to pass rigorous testing before it can be packed and shipped. It even comes with a test specification printout of your exact unit. Meet your new highly-reliable best friend.
– Add external line-level devices such as compressors into the signal flow before digital conversion.
- MIDI in/out
– Connect any MIDI instrument or equipment with the supplied MIDI cable adapters.
- Word Clock & S/PDIF in/out
– Sync any Word Clock equipment or connect to any S/PDIF digital audio device.
- ADAT in/out
– Connect to any ADAT equipment with up to 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs.
- USB hub
– 3-port USB hub to connect your master keyboard, USB stick, dongle, and more.
- USB connection
– Connect AudioFuse to your computer, tablet or phone. Most features are available even with only the USB power supplied by a computer.
- Phono/line inputs 3&4
– Connect external phono or line devices to these RCA+ground and balanced 1/4” inputs.
- Speaker outputs A&B
– Connect two pairs of speakers to these balanced 1/4” outputs for easy A/B monitor switching.
- Input control sections 1&2
– Direct access to each feature of analog inputs 1&2: input gain with VU-metering, true 48V, phase invert, -20dB pad and instrument mode.
- Output control section
– Direct access to each of the analog output features: output level with VU-metering, audio mix selection, mono mode, output dimming, mute, and speaker A/B selection.
- Direct monitoring
– Enjoy zero-latency monitoring of the recorded signals and blend them into your mix.
- Phones control sections 1&2
– Direct access to each of the features of headphone outputs 1&2: output level, mono mode and audio mix selection.
– Press a button to communicate with talent in another room via the built-in microphone.
- Input channels 1&2
– Connect microphones, instruments or line devices to the 2 XLR/balanced 1/4” combo inputs.
- Phones output channels 1&2
– Don’t bother looking for a 1/4” or 1/8” phones adapter; AudioFuse has both connectors for each phones output.
- 2 DiscretePRO microphone preamps
- 2 RIAA phono preamps
- 4 analog inputs
– 2x Mic/Instrument/Line (XLR / 1/4″ TRS)
– 2x Phono/Line (RCA / 1/4″ TRS)
- 4 analog outputs (1/4″ TRS)
- 2 analog inserts (1/4″ TRS)
- ADAT in/out
- S/PDIF in/out
- Word clock in/out
- MIDI in/out
- 24-bit next-generation A-D/D-A converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Talkback with dedicated built-in microphone (up to 96 kHz Sample Rate)
- A/B speaker switching
- Direct monitoring
- 2 independent headphone outputs
- Separate master and monitor mix channels
- USB interface with PC, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux compatibility
- 3-port USB hub
- 3 models: Classic Silver, Space Grey, Deep Black
- Aluminum chassis, hard leather-covered top cover
- DiscretePRO® Technology